- God has being amazing already in getting the team prepared. Here are some prayer requests:
- Pray for Sarah who will be staying home with two children and expecting one while Matt goes on this trip.
- Pray for Henry and Maria as they will be getting the rest of the medicine tomorrow - They wanted to have all of the medicine in hands by now but that was not possible.
- Pray for Samantha Meyer as she works through the teacher conference material.
- Pray for the BOLI students and our mentor as the get ready to receive the team and finish tomorrow the final planning details of the trip.
- Pray for love, joy, faith, humility, flexibility, unity and wisdom for the whole team as the start to work together tomorrow. Pray for the team to lean on the Holy Spirit as they serve the people with love and compassion.
- Pray for Josh and Kirstin as they just go married last weekend and are spending their second week as husband and wife on this mission trip. What a wonderful way to start out! Pray for their relationship to grow beautifully.
- Pray for Alison, Luis, Bill and Jim as they work in teaching, the medical clinics, children and doing veterinarian work.
Beginning tomorrow, the team will beginning posting trip updates. You can sigh up to follow their post at https://www.missionmakr.com/…/domini…/launch/follow-the-trip.
If you would still would like to donate towards this trip, you got time, please visit to donate http://breathoflifeinternational.weebly.com/give.html
I want to thank all of the people who had gotten behind this team and helped them get to this point. In behalf of Breath of Life, we thank you and appreciate your prayer and financial support. I know God will do great things through them and the rest of the BOLI team on the ground. William Carey once said, Attempt great things for God, expect great things from God. I believe this. Let's see what the Lord will do. Thank you for being part of the team.