- The semester is quickly coming to an end and our students need your prayers to help them carry their courses to the finish line.
- For the students as they go back to their communities for the Christmas break and spend time with their families and work in their communities. Pray that their follow up will be effective and their time with their families will be renewing.
- For the mentors and their physical and spiritual health. Pray that God will help them stay healthy.
- Pray for the mentor training being planned for the beginning of the year. Pray for effective planning and fruitful training.
- For the local churches which we are working in and their pastors in San Juan de la Maguana, El Cacheo, las Matas de Farfan, El Cercado, Neiba, Villa Jaruaga, las Caobas, Castanuela, Villa Vazquez, Monte Cristi, Dajabon, Azua y Lomo de Cabrera as they continue to engage the community & minister to their communities. Pray especially for Pastor Jose Rigoberto Pena as he leads the Beller Methodist Church in downtown Santiago, Rederto Rodriguez in Monte Cristi, Andres in Loma de Cabrera.
- For the faithful supporters who are believing in these students and are prayerfully and financially supporting them.
- Pray for Sandra and Bella as they left the program due to unhealthy behavior.
- For the Henry and Maria Montero Family as they continue to lead the Program. Pray for Henry and Maria’s marriage and their children as the balance family, ministry and work. Pray for God to protect their emotions since the leaving of Sandra and Bella has naturally impacted them.
- Pray for Henry and Maria's children, Elizabeth and Lizbeth. Elizabeth is in the university and greatly involved in BOLI and the Beler church. Pray for her growth and focus. Pray for Lizbeth as she finishes high school and matures in the faith
- For the Martinez Family as they continue to take care of the daily operations of the ministry, raise funds, organize the mission trips, develop training material and recruit volunteers. Jose just had knee surgery and he is in recovery. Pray for Raquel's mental health and the spiritual health of their children: Ester, Fe and Zoe. Pray for their spiritual grow.
- For all interpersonal conflicts among the students – while they are getting better at living together, their emotional health needs to mature more.
- For opened doors as fundraising continues for the dormitory. This project has been more difficult than we anticipated and due to the limited time available to dedicate to raise these funds, the timeline keeps pushing. The landowner has not lower the cost of the lands and we are looking at other options.
- For the Lord to raise more mentors – This is a great need.
- For our embryo project which we are working to develop with the Ben Laudermilch to help improve the cow genetic in Dominican republic. we are working through the logistic.
- For our water well project in Monte Cristi - the company who was donating the pump does not have the pump we need.
- We are planning with Jim Watson, one of our veterinarians, small trips to train the farmers in Loma de Cabrera or Monte Cristi. Pray for the planning and sustainable training for the farmers to learn how to better care for the cows better.
- For the next mission trip early next year to Cuba, DR and Southeast Asia. Pray for
- The formation of the teams –
- For the team as they raise funds
- For the teaching and outreach programs which will be conducted for adults, children and young people.
- Please sign up to follow up the latest news on this trip by clicking:
- For the BOL board of directors as they make decisions for the ministry.
- For long term missionary families from the USA to go and support our community development in San Juan de la Maguana, El Cacheo, las Matas de Farfan, El Cercado, Neiba, las Caobas, Castanuela, Villa Vazquez, and other communities.
- For the continual formation of a strong prayer team for this ministry.
- We also need two volunteers in our financial team. Pray for God to provide volunteers in this area.
- Praise for the the Spanish Perspectives Class which Jose is helping coordinate in the city of Louisville. The class is coming to an end but the students are fired up to engage in God's global mission. There is a coordinator training which will take place in January to launch the next class.
- Pray for our dear partners in ministry in Louisville, Pastor John and Clara Flores and their three young children as they had moved to the middle east to work in the refugee camps. Pray for fruitful ministry, language learning, adjustments to their new culture and people. If you would like to know more about their mission, please follow this link: John and Clara Flores- Missionary to the Middle East.
Prayer is everything and we depend on it because our lives and the lives of many others depends on it. So, thank you fo rpraying with us.
Thank you for praying with us and for your partnership.
In His Mission by His Grace for His glory
Breath of Life International